FuelWatch is a hosted solution for remote surveillance of fuel sites in order to ensure that they run as smoothly as possible, and to react as quickly as possible to breakdowns.
For an operator with many sites spread across a large geopraphic area, this solution offers a simple graphical overview of the current situation in one screen.
Surveillance of all linked forecourt equipment, including
- Price signs
- Level measuring equipment
- I/O modules (key safes, emergency stops, door switches, temperature switches, etc.)
Remote control and diagnostics of
- Writing messages on the terminal screen
- Opening and closing pumps
- Opening and closing terminals
- Mirroring the screen of the terminal for improved remote support
- Status of the terminal
- Surveillance with cameras
- Alarm log
- Alarm statistics
- Optional SMS alarm
We also offer FuelWatch as a service provided from our own NPS surveillance center with an on-call service year round.